Our commitment to customers
We aim to ensure that:
• Making a complaint is as easy as possible
• We treat your complaint seriously
• We deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
• We learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you tell us you are not happy about the service we provide.
• It can be about anything and could include
• When we do not deliver a service on time
• When we give you the wrong information
• When you receive a poor quality service
• When you have a problem with a member of staff
How to make a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact us
By email at email@example.com
In writing to
Sowter and Brown
Suite 3, The Mill
Derby DE1 3HB
By phone on 01332 293493
In person at our office
Your complaint will be fully investigated and a response issued within 10 working days.
If you are unhappy with the response you can contact the Chairman of the company, who will investigate your complaint in further detail.
If You are Still Unhappy
If you are still unhappy with our response you can contact the Ombudsman
Ombudsman Services: Property
PO Box 1021
Or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm
Phone: 0330 440 1634 or 01925 530270
Fax: 0330 440 1635 or 01925 530271
Textphone: 0330 440 1600 or 01925 430886
The Ombudsman will not normally investigate a complaint unless the internal complaints procedure has been exhausted.
Details on how to complain to the Ombudsman can be found at
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 2 working days.
We will issue a full response within 10 working days.
If there is a delay in responding we will keep you informed of our progress.
We are happy to receive any other comments on our service to customers.
Please contact us in any of the ways mentioned above or complete a comment card at any of our offices. Alternatively you can email us from the contact us section of our website.